The Courtyard Clinic based at St George’s delivers HIV services. It provides comprehensive and holistic services for HIV positive people including:
- Daily week day medical and clinical nurse specialist clinics
- Walk in nurse service
- Rapid access service for newly diagnosed patients
- Health advisers to provide support and contact tracing
- Counselling and psychological services
- Co-infection service for people with HIV and hepatitis
- Young Person’s clinic (18-25)
- Pregnancy clinic with specialist midwife support
- On site pharmacy with specialist pharmacist support
- Massage therapy
- Access to specialist in patient care (McEntee Ward)
- Research services
- Advice and access to online sexually transmitted infection screening
- Access to peer support and social support services
The clinic does not offer HIV testing but can provide support when giving positive results.
To refer a patient please call reception on 020 8725 3140 and ask to speak to a nurse or health adviser.
The Courtyard Clinic is on Perimeter Road on the St George’s Hospital site. Nearest entrances are Ingleby Entrance on Blackshaw Road (pedestrians only) and via Cranmer Terrace off Fountain Road.